Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Victoria's Surprise!



So just for the heck of it I decided to search "nursing bras" on the Victoria's Secret website and to my surprise I actually got two items in the result! I never knew that VS sold nursing bras, not that they actually do any advertising for them and obviously nursing bras are not what makes VS 's world go round. But then I got to thinking what IF they did market nursing bras on a larger level. Just imagine what that would look like... the cover model wearing a nursing bra, nursing bras in all sorts of colors and lace trims. And what would that do for the breastfeeding culture in our society? Perhaps adding more of the glamour would make breastfeeding a bigger part of who we are? Would more mothers choose to breastfeed to emulate the beautiful models wearing the nursing bras???

Certainly something to think about!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

New to me! Go VS :)